X-Doria Raptic Shield | Drop Protective iPhone 13 Pro Max Cases & Covers
PRODUCT TYPE: Back Case
You Save: Rs. 1,500.00 (51%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Best iPhone 13 Pro Max case you could ask for. Tested to survive drops on concrete up to 10 feet.
- Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro Max
- 10 foot drop protection.
- Exceeds MIL-STD-810G Standard
- Wireless Charging Compatible
Raptic Shield iPhone 13 Pro Max cases can withstand drops up to 10 feet on concrete. Can't get much more protective than that! We use machined aluminum metal to give your case a solid foundation that offers military-grade drop protection and a clear back to show offthe true color of youriPhone 13 Pro Max. The key element is a soft rubber bubble pattern that inlays within the inside of the case, that absorbs shock and deflects impact away from your device. The Shield is compatible with MagSafe chargers and Qi wireless chargers at the full 15W rate. However this is not compatible with otherMagSafeaccessories likeMagSafewallets or car mounts.
- Compatible with iPhone13 Pro Max only
- Raised lip for screen protection
- Nodes on buttonsto easily distinguish button location
- Compatible with Apples MagSafe charger & Qi charger providing up to 15W charging speed
- Certified to exceed Military Grade Drop Test standards, MIL-STD-810G, for drops up to 10 feeton concrete
- TPU & soft rubber bubble pattern inside that absorbs and deflects shock.
- Anodizedaluminum metal frame
- Hard & clear polycarbonate back panel
- Certified to exceed Military Grade Drop Test standards, MIL-STD-810G
- 10 foot drop protection (3m)
- Raised lip: 1.2 mm
- Product dimensions: 11 mm x 154 mm x 77 mm
- Weight:1.5 oz
- Works with iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Qi wirelesschargers
Military Grade Drop Tested
What does Military Grade Drop Test mean? Our cases go through rigorous product testing & development, so our cases will protect your device from drops up to 10 feet on concrete.
Clear Polycarbonate Back Panel
We get it - you love your new cellphone and you want to show it off, but not at the risk of endangering its protection. That's why we back our Shield cases with a clear polycarbonate panel, designed to protect your phone from impact and scratches.